Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Playing a little CATCH-UP

Yikes, The summer flew by. It seems so much has happen and I've had so little time to write about it. I've been a little stressed out up until a week ago! Miller's asked my to decorate for Bryanna's wedding reception here in Magrath. Which was going to be a smaller reception, so I (who has a hard time saying no) said No, Just kidding i said yes.
I have no idea how to decorate for a wedding! So Will a tonne of Help from Brad!!!! and my Mom and Sister, It all got done and it' looked ok. I think i would have done the pompom's a bit different now but for my first (and Last) time it looked ok. I did all the decorating for about $320.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The kid's have been busy as well. They went up to Auntie Missy's were they did a round of swimming lessons, so now they go to the pool all on there own! They love it, as do I. Knox keeps himself occupied by pushing thing's around, anything from his wipes container to chairs' to Blaze(hehe). Blaze Always keep's out of trouble (wow if you could only write sarcasm). Blaze is so full of....hmmm, well.....hmmmm "IT". He can be the sweetest boy with tonnes of loves and kisses, but when he turns it around, watchout! He's been anxiously awaiting his Birthday. Since Paris had hers he's been asking when his is, Thank heavens it was only a couple weeks away!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So I've also been keeping busy doing Peoples pictures. I don't advertise but when people ask, I do them. I don't charge tonnes but enough that it's a little extra. I Did All these sweet kid's and Bryanna's wedding! I've got a few more booked so I've got a tonne of editing to do before school starts'
These are a few of the ones I snapped
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Brad's been busy helping me not be stressed out of my mind. He's the best husband, He did everything this summer from Watch the kid's a thousand times, to Fluffing pompom's with me, Painted Door's for me, Built things for me, Had a little procedure done, Worked full time still to pay the bill's. He's the most amazing person ever!
His one exciting thing this summer was getting a projector. So So fun. It all started when i was out shopping at "RE-PETE" Which was My Mom and my favorite store, Builders would drop off old doors toilets cupboards desk's Well you name it, they had it. Anyway i happened upon big pull down screen's (like they had at schools) so i thought oh that would be fun! So i told Brad about it. So he went and picked it up for $20, Hmmmm Then we had to find a projector, Well Brad got on Kijiji and found us a used one for $200, Score! So we finally got it going and had our selves a outdoor movie night on the weekend. The kid's loved it, We watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Well we watched half then it was bedtime.
Photobucket
Photobucket
All in all it's been a busy summer but fun. The kid's are in summer camp this week, and on the weekend the big kid's and I are heading south to great fall's for a little back to school shopping session. We redid Brody and Blazes room and the laundry room. When that`s all complete i`ll put pictures up!

1 comments:

  1. great wedding decor, love the field of yellow flowers, fun details shot!

    ReplyDelete