Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm slowly going crazy.....Ok not so slowly

I'm going crazy... Today was the first nice day we've had in a really long time so we decide to go outside and snap a few family pictures after church. Wow What a mistake. Blaze was so tired and not cooperating at all. so i was trying to set them up and get the picture done, I need to i guess go to someone to have them done so i don't have to do it but I'm far to cheap for that. Anyway these are the only ones we got that we even remotely good which they are just not. Anyway her they are. I think were going to try them again tomorrow.

On a whole other note Brad got a new calling today.... Guess what it is? He is the new Primary Chorister! Bet you don't hear of that very often. He's exciting about it. It's going to be so different then his Sunday school calling but it will be fun.



1 comments:

  1. Fun calling! I can picture Brad being really good at that.

    ReplyDelete