Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Suck.

I suck at blogging in the summer! But alas summer is quickly coming to a end! Well really I have a hard time believing summer even came this year. But non the less it's time for the kid's to head back to school!
This past week has been busy. We had a special visitor that the kid's love. Her name is Maggie, It's Foxx's Sister (not by blood). She is quite a bit more lively then fox. the kid's love when she visits. She slept over 2 night's then we took her back.
Photobucket
Knox helped me in the garden
Photobucket
Then the kid's and i went to the Mini Chuck wagon races that they have in Cardston every year. Grandpa Hough wrangles us up tickets for it and the kid's have a great time. It was Paris first chance to wear her new hat and Boot's. The kid's loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I went in for a NON-PREGNANCY Ultrasound. Boy i thought they were bad when you were Prego. Yikes they make you drink more water and wait longer!! Holy Wizz is all I can say, That was a new experience for me!
Our Hot Water tank also Blew a fuse! Brad woke up to the sound of running water down stairs...... The big kid's were sleeping on a air mattress and they were just a floating along. Just kidding the water did not get to them but the storage room had water all over. So out the door went our hard earned savings. But that's one more good thing to add to our house sale when and if it ever happens.
And finally this is the last week of Vacation for the kids! They are beyond excited to go back, Ok maybe it's me that's beyond excited for them to go back! I love when summer comes around and I love when School comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment