Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boys

You may not realize from this blog that we do actually have 2 more kids. It seems that i only have pictures and story's about the little boys.  We'll i do.  The other 2aare  in school all day so I see them way less,  I only wish these 2 little boy's were in school so i could see them way less.  Just kidding (kinda). 

They keep me so busy with things that i don't want to be busy doing EX. cleaning up Pee and Poop.  Settling wrestling matches before someone body slams someone else.  Putting cushions back on the couch.  Sweeping up cookies.  Keeping them from locking each other in the pantry.  Picking up all the kitchen appliances around the house.  Taking the vacuum away all the time.  Trying to keep there girl like screaming to a minimal. 

On weekends Brad gets a taste of what these boy's are like, I know he's happy to be working the rest of the week to get away from there trail of dust.

Anyway i love my boy's but I'm not going to lie,  they are a hand full and as soon as i can, will be sending them to school!!  Anyway these are a few of the things that went on last week on the home front.

Knoxy helping Brad make Pizza.....  Not so much of a help.

Photobucket

Note to self,Don't eat Pizza at our house, Pretty sure it would have been on someones head before it was cooked.
Photobucket

Knoxy wears his boot's everywere.
Photobucket

We made rainbow cupcakes on sT. Patricks day. The boy's were a huge help..... Ok they were not at all, and i don't know when i'll learn to not use food coloring when they are not at least 10 miles away.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Knox is into taking off his diaper. so he was in bed and took it off and nuggets rolled out......
scared the Crap out of him no pun intended (just kidding totally a pun)
I'm pretty sure that won't happen again for awhile.
Photobucket

That was a week in the little boy's life. One day it will slow down and i'll look back and think "oh those were good times" I'm just not sure how long that will take.

4 comments:

  1. love that Knox has food coloring in between his toes too. Hopefully the poop scare will last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that one is SO FUNNY!!! oh my gosh! I love it (knox being scarred of his poop) has me still laughing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm so glad I have girls :) I think I can handle the drama better than the mess ;) I try to let Hailey help too but it just always makes things harder. It is good for them though, and they love it. Way to go KD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bing is busting up laughing at the poop incident, while I, on the other hand, and giggling demurely with my hand nicely covering the smile like a very polite LADY should! Who am I kidding ... I think I'm laughing as hard as Bing. Knox is never napping in my bed!!

    ReplyDelete