Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chocolate chocolate,Chocolate.

This had been a  crazy week. Brad went on a golf trip to Arizona this week.  It happened on the week that the kid's had off of school! Not by his choice, But he's far to accommodating, But we won't get into that.  But next year (if i can recoup in time) it will be when it's convenient for him (well actually me).  Anyway,  It's been a challenging week.  I know I know they are my kids,  I should be able to handle them, which i can but it's so hard doing everything on your own,  And I don't cope well at all.  The little boy's are totally out of control, and by 5 o clock I'm done.  But not this week.

So thanks heavens for My Mom. She's always amazing when i need help.  Tuesday she came and hired the kid's to help her burn some old paper work in the Bomb fire.  And of course they went exploring after, and they were all gone for the morning.

Wednesday she came over and invited them to a Chocolate party! The kid's rushed to get all there chores done, then away they went.  This is what i walked in on.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Knox was the hit of the party. Once he got dippin' there was no stopping him. Mostly he dipped then licked it of then re dipped. I thought Dad was going to fall off his seat, he was laughing so hard.

And today Mom came and picked up Knox (she heard him crying when i was on the phone with her) for a play date, then she came with me and took the kid's to the movies. The trick was to keep the little boy's awake so they would go to sleep good tonight (Knox has been having a really hard time going to sleep). Anyway, It worked pretty good, the Boy's are now sleeping.

I don't know what i would have done this weekend without my Mom, She's amazing.  She Know's when i'm on the edge,  And she will step right in.   I love that she spends so much time with the kids. Once a week Brody usually pops over after school to play a round of Yatzee, And Paris loves to "babysit" Grandpa (she just gets to watch cartoons). If i let him Blaze would live over there. In fact the other day we were walking home from uptown and Blaze Say's " i wish Grandma only lived at my house". Anyway I think about week's like this and I'm so glad to have my Mommy around.  She really is the best. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment