Thursday, March 19, 2009

What I did today instead of cleaning......




I made these cute little ties for the boy's today! They turned out so cute and I'm heading of to make more! With little boy's i never can make anything, so i thought, but know i can, so watch out Magrath 5th ward my boy's will have the most flashy matching ties you've ever seen! MaHaha (suppose to be a evil laugh but i don't know how to write a evil laugh). I guess that's one of the good things about having another boy i now know how to make him a tie to match the big boy's! I'm glad for that (and yes i know when the boy's grow up and look back they will say Jeeze mom what were you doing, But i dont care!)

Ok know im off to clean the kitchen maybe or maybe i'll back to bed! I'm pooped.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute...so Keegs is going to need one also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! Always wanted to make a few boys ties. Never have gotten around to it though!

    Love your choice of Joel's fabric!

    ReplyDelete