Saturday, January 2, 2010

A clean start

This is Foxx's clean start to a new year.
Photobucket
I like the new year for the reason to start fresh with things once again. Not really cause life does not change but it gives me a chance to reevaluate my life. So I've set a couple goals (not resolutions) simply goals to complete, I figure if i write them here i may feel the need to try to complete them

#1. Get our insignificant student loans payed!
#2. Read the Book of Mormon
#3. Continue on with this blog and get it printed the end of this year.
#4. I'm thinking about doing the 365 day challenge of taking at least one picture per day. I'm not sure on this one. I'm trying to figure out how to do it. Hmmmm

OK so they are not super hard or super great things but i think i may be able
to tackle them.

I cannot hardly leave a post with out pictures so here are a couple of our Blazer, for the 5 seconds he was staying out of trouble.
Happy new year!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment