Thursday, June 3, 2010

Paris's Room (Sneak Peak)

Really I'm just so excited about Paris' room re-do, I was sewing like crazy this morning, getting her Pillow cases done and i could not help but take a picture. So far all is looking just like i wanted. I'm still working on the bed hopefully it will be done tonight. then I've got to finish all the pictures, OK I still have a tone left but this is a sneak peek at what I've got so far.
Photobucket
And yes I'm using the pallet! You'll never guess what for! OK maybe you will.
Photobucket
While i was busily sewing i sewed my finger to the pillow. Booo it hurts so bad. Yes i know i need a manicure! And yes i know how wrinkly my hands are.

5 comments:

  1. It looks so cute so far. I sewed my finger in the same spot once but had the thread threw it. Can't wait to see more of her room as it comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my first thought.....hmm, those hands look like moms!! It's going to be sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im loving the green nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They DO look like moms! I'm glad my hands aren't the only wrinkly ones in the family!! Very cute! Can't wait to see the final photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's ok- I was working on a paper pinwheels project and ended up with stitches last week. The things we endure for our crafts!

    ReplyDelete