Friday, August 6, 2010

The kid's

So we've tried to keep the kid's a little busy this summer and so far it's been busy, But come august everything die's down. Which I love but the kid's get kinda bored. So Monday we went to the Birds of Prey center. The kid's loved it. And they were so brave to feed the duck's this year.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So today we cleaned out the craft room! Finally everything that was cluttering it up is over!! So we cleaned and found extra Rocks from the wedding, So we pulled out the hot glue and made Rock animal's. If the Kid's had not been over tired and the glue would not have been quite so hot (ouch). They would have had a amazing time, As it was they did have fun. This is what they made, (they would have done it all day but we only had 2 small glue sticks!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of you guys at the birds of prey. I love going there my kids always have fun. I am loving the rock animals! Great idea I'm going to get some supplies so we can do that the next time we have a rainy day and I need to keep my kids entertained.

    ReplyDelete