Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's that time of year again!

It's Mothers day again.  All i ask for is...............  The kid's, is to let me take pictures of them with no complaining. I don't know why but I can take anyone family pictures just find,  But as soon as i start thinking about ours i start to get bead's of sweat that turn into Monster Sweat, and then Pretty soon I'm sweating like a Trucker (no offence to any truckers).  All this before i even start snapping.  But anyway I get one hour to snap as many as i want and they have to sit and smile and be nice the whole time.  And from Brad i ask for one hour to help me with the kid's with out getting mad about it taking to long. 

This worked wonderfully last year,  So i thought i would try it again this year.  But this year i snuck a couple out early to do there individual shot's.  And tomorrow is the big group shot.  I make it seem like such a big deal,  which, to my family, it is.  I'm not sure why they have such a problem looking normal all at the same time, But it seems to be a huge challenge!  But here is a preview of Paris and Blazers Pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is what most of Blazers turned out like, But i did get a few.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment