Monday, June 13, 2011

4th Annual Quilt Retreat!

Ahh it's that time of year once again.  I love going to the quilt retreats!  (really just a sleepover party) with my quilt lady friends. 
This year we learned how to do Chenille on quilts but i dont'thing i got one picture of the finished product.  It was a great time with great food and great lady's!! I love that i am by far the youngest quilt girl, But They still out partied me, I finally had to go to bed a good hour before the rest of them. 1Óclock is my limit, i guess!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These are for you Grandpa!!! I was so surprised when Grandpa called this morning to ask about the garden, We i was not surprised at that part i was surprised when he ask me how big the potato plant's were...... i really suck at guesstimating measurements, And i was elbow deep in Cupcake batter so i could not go out and measure. So Grandpa suggested I take a picture and put it on the computer so he could see, and tell us if the potato's are ready to be hill ed. Wow, I would not have thought of that!! Grandpa is technologically advanced after all, What a smart guy!! Anyway Grandpa, Here are the potato's pictures as well as the peas and bean pictures (just cause they look so good)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment