Thursday, June 25, 2009

where has the sleep gone, and the bathroom garbage?

So i expect it but i cannot deal with it. The lack of sleep in the last week's of this pregnancy. I'm exhausted when i do sleep well but when i don't i find myself moving about the house like a zombie but a really cranky one. Last night i was so tired. Brad and I stayed up and watched America's got Talent and then we were heading to bed but i OOOp's flipped through the channels and saw that one of my best shows was on and it was the third installment of them trying to catch Marco! OK don't Judge me it's Dog the Bounty Hunter. I love that show, with Dog and Bethy and Leland and Duane Lee. So i got quite caught up in it. meanwhile Brad headed to bed. As i should have.

Consequently i sent the rest of the night and early morning half in and half out of sleep helping Dog's gang find Marco! Plus up for my couple of Pee Breaks and Brad rolling around not sleeping cause of Allergies, And Paris joining us in out room cause she dreamed she pulled a monkey out of her arm, It made for a eventful night but a very uneventful day today. If i could only get out of bed.

1 comments:

  1. So I totally laughed at your "Dog the bounty Hunter" addiction, and no I don't share this passion however I have been addicted to the OLN lately and can't seem to get enough of SurvivorMan and Mantracker...yes I know its weird but Nate and I are totally hooked! go to bed the next time...leave the trailer trash crap for another night!

    ReplyDelete