Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentines day..........

So swiftly approaching is valentines day. I love valentines day, I'm not going to lie, it's mostly because of all the fun candy that we get to buy that's all red and pink. I made a trip to the bulk barn Mmmmmm I Heart the Bulk Barn. There were Bin's upon Bin's of red and pink candy along with Heart sprinkles, cookie cutters and so many other things.

So we are making cookies, Blaze got to decorate his this morning. He love to decorate the cookies and then eat the icing and decorations and leave the cookie a sloppy mess, but i guess what ever works for ya.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So this is Blazes Valentines that he will be handing out............
Photobucket

Today we had a hoar frost................................... I am not going to dive into the internal discussion i had this morning on why it was call this name. But I decided to take advantage of it and go click a few pics of Blaze. It was very pretty
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

  1. that's the cutest idea EVER! i might just have to do a valentine for Emily too! you're so clever.

    ReplyDelete