Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It's Here!!! Finally

It's that time of year when i get to order my blog book!!  I finally received it yesterday,   It was only like 15 day's late.  I was starting to get a bit worried about it cause i ordered it back in November.  So with as long as it took i''m pretty sure all the presents i ordered after i ordered the book, will arrive about a week after Christmas. 

Anyway this year my book is bigger and better then last years.  I did a Hard back book and it's got just over 200 pages in it from this past year.  The kid's have already dived into it and we were laughing about all the funny things that happened last year.  Anyway it gave me a renewed energy to keep going with the blog.   It seems so meaningless sometime but after seeing a year of it and having the kid's sit down and read all about what we did last year,  I've decided it's worth the few minutes of my time to keep a record of what we are doing, as dumb as it seems.  Anyway if anyone is thinking about getting your blog published into a book...... DO IT!  Totally worth every penny!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OH details... I have been trying to find out how to do this!!!!! Please tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so awsome! Hard to belive you actually "wrote a book" this past year, but you did, 200pgs wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! I just might have to do that myself someday. What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete