Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What the LEGO!

The Kid's love Lego.  Sunday was a Huge Lego Day.  Brody and Paris spent a couple hours building Lego's places.  This is what they came up with..................

Lego McDonald's complete with Pop Machine and drive through.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Today i redid my Garage sale find!  I love this desk!  I have not been feeling good since Saturday,  but finally today i thought i felt good enough to get started on it.  Of course once i started i had to finish it.  And finally i finished it, and felt like poo.  Blahh but after my nap and a few sinus/cold pill's,  I was back on top of my game.

This is the before
Photobucket

This is the after
Photobucket

Photobucket

i think it was worth working all morning for.  I love it.

So i move the other cabinet to here!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment