Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Over.

Our lives can resume as usual, Hockey if officially over. There final game was Saturday. It was an exciting game to say the least. The ref's were kinda crappy but the boy's played hard and well and they were all happy with how they had done.

So We can and moved on. Saturday afternoon Brad got to a project I've been bugging him about for a whole week. He's such a patient sole. It's a Bed for Blazer. We've been thinking about putting him in a toddler bed but to buy a new one would be at least a hundred buck's and to buy a used one would be less but you have to find a used on which is tricky so I found a new blog that I'm totally inspired by it's http://knockoffwood.blogspot.com/. I've told Brad he has to teach me how to use the power tool's so i can make this stuff. But he decided that he better just make it instead of risking my limb's.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So here it is. I've finished his sock monkey quilt top i have to get it quilted and then I'm making his pillow case out of sock monkey stuff. Oh it so cute. I'm so excited! Brad did such a good job so instead of spending $100 we spent $20 on supplies and it took a afternoon!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Next weekend project. A new bed for Paris!
Blazes big thank you to Dad for making his bed.
Photobucket

1 comments: